Latest in Back-UP
- Technical Back-UP videosVisit our channel in Youtube and see the new videos presenting the Researcher Platform based on CISTIB’s Multi-X, and the Clinician Platform implemented in GMV’s Antari HomeCare.
- See the program of the Back-UP Industry ForumYou can now find the full agenda for the Industry Forum that will be celebrated online, on June 24th at 3 pm (CEST UTC + 2:00). See the program here or download it from the link below.
- The Back-UP Industry Forum goes virtualDue to the global restrictions for travelling and celebrating events, caused by the COVID-19 outbreak, all the forthcoming events of the Back-UP Project have been modified to make them virtual. The Workshop and Industry Forum, scheduled for June 24th, will be celebrated on the same date and time, but will be made in the form
- Back-UP workshop in the University of LeedsThe University of Leeds will organize a demonstration and showcase of the Back-UP platform to show researchers, clinicians and healthcare informaticians how academy, healthcare and industry collaborate to improve well-being and return to work after NLBP. This event will take place on June 24th, in the Nexus building of the University of Leeds, coinciding with
- Paper published in the European Journal of PainA systematic review about the association between objectively measured physical behaviour and neck or low back pain has been published by Cecilie K. Øverås et al in the European Journal of Pain, presenting challenging findings about the influence of physical activity on the development of pain.
- Back-UP video for first contact cliniciansThis video explains how Back-UP platform will help first contact clinicians to evaluate the best intervention options for patients with neck or back pain, make shared decisions and monitor their progression.